You can easily create a Postmen USPS courier account and enjoy discounted shipping rates. This USPS account is provided by our partner Visible SCM, one of the largest USPS resellers.
Postmen USPS auto top-up terminology
- Balance threshold: it defines the balance amount that triggers auto top-up. If the value falls below the specified amount, your account will be auto-recharged. Default value - $10.00.
- Recharge amount: it defines the top-up amount with which your account is recharged if the balance is below the balance threshold. Default value - $20.00.
An initial charge occurs when you generate the first label.
Add a USPS account in Postmen admin
- Go to Couriers > Set up > Enter the required details > Next
- Enter balance threshold and recharge amount on the “Edit top-up amount window” > Submit details
Edit auto top-up amount
- Go to Couriers > Edit auto top-up amount > Enter balance threshold and recharge amount
Resolve payment call rate limit error
If you set a very small recharge amount, you may receive the below-mentioned error.
You have exceeded the payment call rate limit, please try again 5 minutes later.
To resolve the error, set a larger top-up amount.