Postmen’s order filter enables you to sort through thousands of Shopify and Shopify plus orders quickly and efficiently.
Order search criteria
The search bar is case-insensitive. You can filter orders based on:
- Order number/name: it is the unique identifier assigned to each Shopify order (example: usorder1001 or 1001). You can search for orders without entering a prefix.
- Recipient’s name: shopper’s name.
- Recipient’s email address: shopper’s email id.
- Item name: unique identifier assigned to each order item.
- Item SKU: item code. For example Bell-Crane-Copper.
- Tracking number: shipment reference number. For example 56777999001205.
Filter Postmen admin orders
- Go to Postmen admin > Orders > Select shipment status (example, awaiting shipment)
- Search for orders