Postmen streamlines the order management process for you. It classifies them based on various shipment statuses. You can easily sort through the orders by applying multiple filters. Points to consider:
- Postmen automatically imports orders from your eCommerce platforms
- Orders created in the last 30 days will be imported
- The order list is sorted by order date
This article explains each field in the Orders list.
It’s the number assigned to each purchase made by shoppers. Order # will be synced from your Shopify store.
It shows the current status of shipments. An order can have one of the following statuses.
- Pending payment: order is unpaid or partially paid
- Awaiting shipment: order is being prepared to ship
- Label generated: shipping label has been generated
- Shipped: orders are fulfilled externally or moved from “label generated” status by marking them as shipped
- Others: it includes orders that have been canceled
This field has two aspects
- Shows order date
- Shows ship date
It gives the number of items associated with each order. If a single order consists of different products, it is shown as below.
It shows two pieces of information
- Name of the recipient
- The country/region in which the shopper is based. This information will be shown only if mentioned in your Shopify store
It displays any additional instructions from shoppers for you.
It provides the total order amount (including taxes) in the store currency.
It displays the shipping method chosen for delivering a shipment. For example Morning Express, Priority Mail, etc.
It is represented by one of the following statuses:
- Paid: shopper has made the payment
- Partially paid: only a part of the total amount has been paid
- Partially refunded: a few of the ordered items have been refunded