This developer guide teaches you how to get access to Endicia Label Server API via Postmen. See also the list of required API credentials / keys for Endicia Label Server API integration.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Get Endicia API Credentials (Production)
- Register for an Endicia Premium or Endicia for Mac plan.
- Note down the
Passphraseentered during sign-up. Passphrase is different from the password you login your Endicia account.
- You will receive an email from Endicia with the Production
- If you forget your passphrase, either use Endicia Forgot Pass Phrase or reset Pass Phrase
Get Endicia API Credentials (Sandbox)
- Register a sandbox Endicia account (choose Endicia Premium or Endicia for Mac) at this dedicated Endicia page.
Visaand enter card number
4111111111111111with an expiry date in the future.
- Note down the
Passphraseentered during sign-up. Passphrase is different from the password you login your Endicia account
- You will receive an email from Endicia containing your Sandbox
Account ID.Email us at
email@example.com your Sandbox
Passphraseto activate Postmen Sandbox environment.
Required Endicia Label Server API credentials
||Sandbox / Production||Your Endicia account id to access Endicia Label Server and Postmen API.|
||Sandbox / Production||API credentials to access Endicia Label Server and Postmen API.
Passphrase is different from the password you login your Endicia account
Set up Endicia Auto-Purchase of Postage via Endicia.com
Endicia is a pre-paid service, set up auto-purchase of postage so that your Endicia account always has credit.
- Log in to your Endicia.com account using your Account ID and Passphrase.
- From the My Account tab, select Tools --> Purchase Postage --> Auto-Purchase Settings
- Select the Enable check box.
- Select a Purchase Amount from the list.
- Set your purchase Trigger Amount.
- Click Continue to complete the process.