This developer guide shows how to access UPS API via Postmen, and UPS web services / XML services. See also the required API credentials / keys for UPS integration.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Get UPS Express API Credentials
- Activate UPS negotiated rates
- Required UPS Express API credentials
- UPS Developer Resources
Get UPS Developer Credentials
- Register / Login to UPS account. Connect your existing shipper account under
My UPS > Account Summery. If you do not have a shipper account, please contact UPS local sales team.
- Click "Request an access key" at UPS Developer Kit site, make sure you login to your UPS account.
Verify or update your contact information, then click Request Access Key
- Copy your Access Key from the confirmation screen that displays. The key will also be sent to your UPS account email. You can use the same Production credentials for the Test (Sandbox) environment.
Activate UPS negotiated rates
- Login to ups.com > My UPS tab > Maintain Your UPS Account
- Select your account number > click on Continue
- Follow steps to authenticate your UPS account by providing your invoice and charge information
- Read UPS Express API docs
- It takes 24-48 hours for UPS to authenticate your account
Required UPS API credentials
Credentials Environment Description
Sandbox / Production UPS API Developer Kit Access Key
Sandbox / Production User ID to login your My UPS account
Sandbox / Production Password to login your My UPS account
Sandbox / Production Your shipper account number
UPS Developer Resources
Read UPS Express API docs
Supported UPS Express service types
Postmen UPS technical support: