Learn about how to run Canada Post End of Day (EOD) process, and how to create Manifest file via Canada Post Business Desktop EST 2.0 and Postmen.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Why running Canada Post End of Day (EOD) Process?
- Required by Canpar - Transmit data into the Canpar database to confirm shipments to be sent.
- Generate paper manifest - A paper manifest summary generated is required at collection.
- Update tracking results - Canada Post will show
Electronic information submitted by shipper.
- Any Ship date - Accept shipping labels with ship date of today, past and future days.
- No Cut-off time - Just make sure you manifest before collection at end of day.
- Void before manifest - Cannot edit or cancel shipments after manifest.
Run EOD Process via Postmen
Run EOD Process via Canada Post EST 2.0
- Login to Canada Post EST 2.0
- Press End of Day
- Select and filter shipments for manifest