This guide will show you how to install and configure default settings of a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Printer on Windows in just a few steps. You can then easily print 4" x 6" FedEx, UPS, DHL (or other carriers) with a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Printer at Postmen.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Install DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Printer on Windows
- Disconnect your thermal printer
- Install DYMO driver at the official website. Make sure you select the right model to find the correct driver
- Connect back your DYMO LabelWriter printer via USB, and your computer will automatically match this printer to the downloaded driver
Configure default settings of a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Printer on Windows
- Go to your computer's Control Panel > View Devices & Printers > Right click your thermal printer > Click
- Set orientation as Portrait on the Printing Preferences popup
- Click Advanced > Set Paper Size to 1744907 4 in x 6 and set Print Quality to Barcodes and Graphics > click OK.
- Click Click Apply and Ok